An appraisal is a document stating the approximate retail replacement value of an item and is usually necessary for insurance purposes. In case of loss, theft, or damage, your insurance company will use the appraisal to provide an equal replacement of your item. In addition, your insurance company will also calculate your premium based on the retail replacement value in the appraisal. At your request, Adiamor will provide a complimentary professional appraisal on diamond engagement ring purchases.What's in our Appraisal?
Our appraisals are written and signed by our Gemology experts, so you can be sure that the item you purchased is of the absolute finest quality. The center stone is inspected under magnification to ensure it matches the accompanying laboratory certificate. Sidestones are also carefully inspected to ensure that they meet the strict standards of high quality set by Adiamor. In addition, our appraisal for diamond engagement rings contain valuable information, including:
- An accurate and complete description of the item being appraised
- The precious metal used in the engagement setting
- The shape, carat weight, color, clarity, and measurements of the center diamond
- The name of the independent laboratory certification and report number
- The approximate retail replacement value
If you have any further questions about the appraisal report, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact a customer service representative by phone at 1-877-627-5094.