The holidays are an excellent time to think about buying a gift that will keep a special person in your life happy for the rest of the year, and it that respect there is no better purchase than diamond jewelry. But don’t think that it’s only for women. Although the right diamond will make any woman swoon with joy, there are also many gifts for men that incorporate the hardest substance on Earth. So if you’re thinking about giving that special someone something really special this year, here are some options that may appeal to you.
1. Prong-set diamond studs. Every woman can use a pair of dazzling diamond-stud earrings and the best way to display them is generally a prong setting (unless the cut is very shallow). They go with any outfit and make an excellent addition to any collection. In short, this is a gift you can’t go wrong with.
2. Three-stone pendant. This unique pendant necklace features three diamonds in a triangular pattern or a straight line, making it a beautiful piece. But what makes it so special is the meaning that is embodied by the three stones. They serve to represent past, present, and future, symbolizing a lifelong promise of love.
3. Cufflinks. Who says men can’t wear jewelry? In fact, men have many options when it comes to accessorizing their outfits. But if the man in your life isn’t particularly keen on, say, bracelets or rings, give him a special piece to go with his dress wear. A fancy pair of cufflinks can class up his suits and let him know how much you love it when they look nice.
4. Wedding bands. Either partner in a relationship can do something nice for their significant other by updating the wedding bands. No woman will turn down a gorgeous eternity band and men will appreciate a piece that is more fitting of their style aesthetic (now that you know your partner a little better, you can find a band that he’ll really love).
5. Engagement ring. If you really want to wow that special woman in your life, consider making this a holiday she’ll never forget by giving her the engagement ring she’s been waiting for. And a tip for the ladies: don’t wait around if you’re ready for wedding bells. Express your intentions by getting down on one knee, presenting him with a ring, and taking the initiative to ask for his hand in marriage.