Coming up with new gift ideas for the people you love, year after year, can become indescribably difficult, especially if, like most adults, they simply buy the items they want for themselves. You never know if they’ll like the latest tech gadget or toss them in a drawer. Trying to guesstimate clothing sizes and style preferences are best avoided. And gift certificates are easy, but they can often be seen as impersonal. So what gift can you give the person who has everything? How about diamonds? Here are a just a few reasons why they are the perfect gift.
1. They go with everything. Whether your woman likes to wear Juicy track suits or she dresses to the nines every day, she can always pop in a pair of diamond studs to accentuate her outfit. Rings and tennis bracelets can be added to any ensemble, and while diamond necklaces and pendants tend to require fancier dress, newer neckwear options like the three-stone or heart pendant designs make this classic a bit more casual.
2. You can never have too many. If your lady already has earrings and necklaces galore, never fear. Newer pieces will give her more choices to cover every occasion. And any woman who complains about having too many diamonds needs to have her head examined.
3. Settings can be replaced…diamonds are forever. If you’re not sure about what style of jewelry the recipient would prefer, simply select a beautiful stone and give it to her as a stand-alone with the promise that you’ll find the perfect setting for it. This way you also don’t have to worry about sizing.
4. No one says no to a diamond. If you’re worried about your woman disliking a diamond, don’t be. Even if she is not particularly keen on the setting you picked, or she thinks you spent too much, absolutely no one will turn down a diamond. Just be careful about giving a gift with a question attached. If your goal is to propose, then you should do it separately rather than putting it under the tree.
5. They symbolize love. Diamonds are not a gift that is given lightly. They are thoughtful, intimate, and generally expensive, so you really do have to love the person you’re giving them to, whether it’s your mother, your sister, or the woman of your dreams. Diamonds are not only a timeless and exceptional way to show your love, they also enhance the beauty of the recipient. And these sentiments will easily outshine even the biggest and most brilliantly cut stone.