If you’ve been racking your brains to come up with a way to ask for your honey’s hand in marriage but you continue to fall short despite your best effort, then perhaps you simply aren’t cut out for the demands of planning a truly spectacular proposal. In this case, you may want to do what you can to create a lasting impression by hiring someone who does this sort of thing for a living. Sometimes the best you can do is to hire the best! Here are just a few things such a professional can help you with.
1. Choosing the ring. Before you can even think about asking for someone’s hand in marriage you ought to be prepared with a ring to seal the deal. A planner can ask you pertinent questions to find out what your partner likes in order to help you choose the perfect ring to ensure that the answer to your burning question is a resounding yes.
2. Location. Once you have the ring in hand, you’ll want to choose a locale for the proposal that is special to your special someone. It could be a sporting arena, the restaurant where you had your first date, or even a world-famous monument. As long as the location puts your honey in the mood for love, it could be considered an excellent spot to pop the big question.
3. Setting. Not to be confused with location, the setting includes both the ambiance surrounding your proposal as well as who else is present. You’ll need to decide if the deed should be done in front of a room full of strangers, a flash mob, your closest family and friends, or if it should be just the two of you. A planner can help you choose the best option for you and your soon-to-be-betrothed.
4. Timing. Knowing when to propose is almost as important as knowing where and how to propose. Here, again, a proposal planner can help you. Perhaps your significant other is stressed out at work, essentially creating a bad atmosphere for a proposal. Maybe you’ll want to plan a little vacay to ensure that your partner has a clear head and good attitude (as a way to up the odds of success).
5. Wardrobe. A marriage proposal is a life-changing moment. In fact, it could be seen as a moment of clarity in some cases, in which your future is laid out before you. So do you really think it’s appropriate to show up for such a crucial moment wearing ragged, ripped jeans and a faded concert tee? You probably do, don’t you? That’s why you need a proposal planner.